Gibberit adds end-to-end encryption to the communications services you already use.
To start using GibberIt:
- Install the Chrome Extension
- Register for a New Account.
- Search for and add your friends by email address or GibberIt screen-name.
- While browsing the web, click the green lock icon next to your URL bar to activate GibberIt.
- When entering text into your browser, click the 'Encrypt a Message' button in the GibberIt panel to encrypt your message.
- If you see encrypted text, activate GibberIt and click the 'Decrypt Messages on This Page' button in the GibberIt panel to read your encrypted messages.
- On mobile, use the web portal to send and receive messages at https://www.gibberit.com/message/.
Now you can exchange encrypted messages with your GibberIt connections through a wide variety of services, such as...
- Yahoo™ Mail
- AOL™ Mail
- And many more!
When you want to encrypt or decrypt a message, click the
icon to the right of your address bar, then use the control panel that appears in your browser.